If you’ve been on the fence about signing up for your first triathlon this year here are the remaining races you have left in San Diego. Time is running out to get in shape.
Don’t be worried about training, though. It won’t take too long to get you in shape. If you can afford 7-10 hours a week and at least 8 weeks, you’ll be just fine. Click one of the links below and sign up and the button at the bottom to sign up for a training plan.
- July 12 – Carlsbad Triathlon (race website)
- July 18 – Chula Vista Challenge Sprint (race website)
- August 2 – Solana Beach Triathlon (race website)
- September 12 – San Diego Triathlon Classic (race website)
- September 20 – TRI Rock (race website)
- October 4 – Mission Bay Triathlon (race website)
If this is your first triathlon, you might need a training plan. We’ve got you covered. Just click the button below and we’ll get you started.
If you have any questions feel free to comment below or contact us through our contact page